
I have never picked up a Vanity Fair magazine until this past Friday, but I'm glad I gave this story a read. I was only 12 years old when President Bush was elected and barely 13 on 9/11. Needless to say, my knowledge of the vast amount of things going on in the world was limited by my obsession with the wonderful world of adolescence. Some of the details of Bush's early years are hazy for me. This article really helped me to string along some of the events, and it's a good read if you've got some time on your hands.
Farewell to All That: An Oral History of the Bush White House
“You thought you had the dream team of foreign-policy experts,” says Charles Duelfer, the former weapons inspector in Iraq, “but they weren’t a team at all.” -Vanity Fair, Feb. 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment